» Click here to view recent acquisition news.
Click here to download acquisition criteria.
One Liberty Properties, Inc. is a publicly held real estate investment trust. Its common shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "OLP".
One Liberty Properties, Inc. specializes in the ownership of net-leased single-tenant real property.
Investment Size -
- $2,500,000 minimum with no maximum.
Investment Type -
- We will consider a variety of net-leased properties including industrial, warehouse, manufacturing, retail, restaurants (casual dining and fast food), out parcels, stadium style movie theaters and daycare.
Location Requirements -
- High traffic locations, strong demographics, access to thoroughfares, ease of property ingress and egress.
Geographic Area -
- All regions of the continental United States.
Tenant Credit -
- All credit will be considered (non-investment grade, private companies).
Lease Term -
- All lease terms considered provided yields are commensurate with risk. Short term lease are acceptable.
Rent Increases -
- Regular rental increases preferred, with same being fixed or calculated against generally accepted indexes.
- The financial structure and timing for any purchase is tailored to the seller's needs. OLP specializes in quick decisions and its ability to close.
» Click here to email acquisition opportunities.